John Abrams: has a rich history of performing nationwide in on stage and TV as a magician, actor, and emcee. As an actor and graduate of the Manhattan Theatre Academy of Dramatic Arts, John has been gracing the stages of Southern California for the past 22 years with a multitude of characters.
John’s recently performed for Daryl Hannah, Tommy Lee, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, and Natasha Henstridge, just to name a few. His regular clients include Ronald McDonald House, Mattel, Landmark Realty, Honda, Toyota, Boy Scouts of America, LAUSD, Los Angeles & Orange County Library Systems, Office Depot and many more.
Description of program: Prevent bullying, repel peer pressure and improve the overall school experience. The Bully Game is a program that’s TRULY A GAME SHOW. Your students are the contestants, the entire audience is involved and everyone learns valuable lessons about preventing bullying.
Through magic, music and a bit of mayhem, your students will learn…
• The difference between friendly Teasing and not-so-friendly Taunting
• How gossip works and why it’s such a monster
• When’s a good time to “Tell” and when it’s simply “Tattling”
• How to be a good “Witness” (not just a bystander)
• When and how to use assertive words to repel the bully
• How to keep their own self respect, even when things go badly, and…
• How we can all work together to prevent this problem!
There's even prizes for the winners !
No Animals in This One. Just a crazy good time and a terrific lesson.